Don Lemon: THIS IS THE FIRE: What I Say to My Friends About Racism

Scroll down to listen
 
Don Lemon, CNN host and author of THIS IS THE FIRE: What I Say to My Friends About Racism, in conversation with Dr. Georgette Grier-Key of Sag Harbor's Eastville Historical Society.Recorded at 'The Church', a community meeting place in Sag Harbor.

Sag Harbor resident Don Lemon is the anchor of Don Lemon Tonight on CNN.

He is the author of THIS IS THE FIRE: What I Say to My Friends About Racism

The book was published by Little Brown in March 2021.

Other works by Don Lemon include 'Hundred' published by Harper Collins in 2020 and Transparent, a memoir pubished by Farrah Gray in 2011.

Dr. Georgette Grier-Key is Executive Director and chief curator of the Eastville Community Historical Society of Sag Harbor.

She is president of the association of Suffolk County Historical Societies, and a History and Political Science Professor at Nassau Communtity College.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Kathy Engel - The Lost Brother Alphabet and other work

Three Poets from Four Way Books