Carl Safina - Beyond Words: What Animals Think and Feel

Carl Safina wrote:

I wanted to know what they were experiencing, and why to us they feel so compelling, and so-close.  

This time I allowed myself to ask them the question that for a scientist was forbidden fruit: Who are you?

Carl Safina talked about his latest book Beyond Words: What Animals Think and Feel at Canios Books, Sag Harbor.  

He was introduced by Canio's Kathryn Szoka.

Listen here

Beyond Words was published by Picador/ Macmillan in 2015 


Carl Safina’s published work also includes: 


A Sea in Flames - the Deepwater Horizon Oil Blowout (Random House, 2011)

The View from Lazy Point (Henry Holt, 2011)

and Eye of the Albatross Henry Holt, 2002)
 

Popular posts from this blog

Don Lemon: THIS IS THE FIRE: What I Say to My Friends About Racism

Kathy Engel - The Lost Brother Alphabet and other work

Three Poets from Four Way Books