Lorraine Dusky: Hole in My Heart



We present Lorraine Dusky reading from Hole in My Heart
the story of her search for her daughter 
15 years after giving her up for adoption, 
their relationship, and Ms. Dusky's perspective on adoption.

Ms Dusky spoke at Canio’s Books in Sag Harbor in June 2015.
She was introduced by friend and writer Kiana Davenport 

Listen here 


The full talk introduced by Kathryn Szoka of Canios Books (56min)
Listen here 

Hole in My Heart was published by Leto Media in 2015.
A review by Evan Harris in the East Hampton Star is here


Lorraine Dusky's previous memoir Birthmark was published in 1979. 





Popular posts from this blog

Kathy Engel - The Lost Brother Alphabet and other work

Don Lemon: THIS IS THE FIRE: What I Say to My Friends About Racism

Three Poets from Four Way Books